Re: [Harp-L] Beginner with harmonica quality problems!

Ryan, I play out of the box Special  20's and have ever since they came out.
I was playing Blues Harps at the time,  and I got a Special 20 about a month
after they hit the stores in Kentucky, I  love them. That's not to say that I
haven't had a problem here and there. I  think every stock harp could use a
tweek 'er two. Over all though, I've had less  trouble with 20's then any other
harp I have tried. I've been playing harp since  1973, at times for a livin',
and always in bands until the last few years. I  haven't been in a band for 3
years because of some health problems, but I still  play out occasionally,
blues jams and coffee house gigs. So I guess you can say  that I have been through
a few harps. I wish I had saved them all. :-)

      My advice is find a stock harp that you like  until you get your chops
back. But, if you got the cash, then get some class in  your stash and get a
custom harp. That is if money is not an issue with you  'cause they can be
pricey. I can't afford custom harps until I start playing for  money again.

          Randy
       BiscuitBoy Blues

 Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In a message dated 10/21/2008 2:09:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,