Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] My version of Summertime played on Beta harp

On Oct 20, 2008, at 2:29 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:
Elizabeth

P.S. Jason Ricci also plays (or used to play) a gorgeous diatonic version
of this song which I thoroughly enjoyed, but decided to table it after
hearing SmoJoe's chromatic version, and felt perfectly comfortable heaping praise
on SmoJoe's YouTube of the song. Our Jason is a class act who willingly gives
kudos and credit to other players, and is almost never negative.

SmoJoe - 'Summertime'

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu8Jt7DKMOk_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu8Jt7DKMOk)

To which I weep in appreciation....seriously..there's a time for levity, and a time for sincerity. Now I understand why you're always saying nice things about me.
smo-joe