Re: [Harp-L] Hunting for a bucket of ice in the Summertime

"harmonicaee"..........???!!!  Sorry....the literary pedant in me must out! If we're going to make an adjective out of 'harmonica', howsabout: 'harmonica-ish'?? or 'harp-like'. Hmmm....harminicaizationary? harmonicaisms?  harmonicaismistic? harmonicaismisticalizationary?
RD