Re: [Harp-L] My version of Summertime played on Beta harp

Perhaps it's a testament to the greatness of the song that it can be played
credibly so many different ways. I think of it as a lullaby, as somebody
already mentioned, but if you take it out of its original context and treat
it as a piece of music in its own right, it's still great. Summertime is one
of my favorites.

-- Barts