[Harp-L] Help with Christelle's you tube link

It's wierd......I clicked on it, watched it, but after that I can only get YouTube in French. It's like it converted something.
 Does anyone know how to change my language back to English? Is it directly related to her site?
 Since this is not the most harp-related ( even though I'm a harmonica player ), contact me off list.
  Seems like someone else had this problem a while back.
Great playing Christelle! It definitely swings........Brian