Re: [Harp-L] What video format to use?

Thanks for the kind words Dave. As I said, it was my 1st, so I really did'nt know much about it.
  I had just auditioned for about 20 minutes before I had to go to a gig ( I'm also in a acoustic duo ) with the guys a few days before. I had only ran thru the song twice. Actually, I was supposed to be doing the same thing as the guitarist at the end, only in octaves. I thought I had one more time through.
  I actually got my hat at a used clothing store in downtown Victoria, British Columbia a few years ago on vacation with my girls. It's not only rare that a hat fits my head, but it was also only $8!

Once you've lost the quality, you can't get it back. You'd have to do it again from the original DVD, but don't.
I checked it out, I'm gonna post a link to it, cause the it is very good and people should see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeVD9Ts4NDE
I actually laughed out loud, not that lol bs, I actually laughed pretty good at the end. That was as surprise an ending for me as it was for you.I'd like to hear the background story on that one. I'd also like to hear the background story behind that Beatles submariner hat you are wearing