[Harp-L] " Please, no politics"

We really are not equipped to have any of this discussion on harp-l.
Being a topical list precludes us from having discussions about what to
discuss because that has already been decided.  All things harmonica.  The
American Idol fans amongst us piling on by texting in their votes for
meritous posting and links.  If you have concerns about a post please do
write me at this address.  Generally speaking I'm thinking about the same
issues you are.  Virtually all of my list management intervention and
communication occurs out of the public eye.  harp-l-listowner