From: Denise <harmonicablue@xxxxxxxxx>
To: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 5:27:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Shooting a harmonica with my dad video

Shame for killing a defensless harmonica even though it is only a BluesBand. At least hope you gave it a proper burial !
~Denise~

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 9:54 AM, David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The apple did not fall far from its tree: Dad and .45/90 Stevens buffalo rifle vs. Hohner Bluesband harmonica at 100 yards, open sights. The harmonica could not be seen at 100 yards, we had to put it in a circle and aim for where it should have been. Dad nailed it. Nice footage of the 565-grain bullet hitting the Bluesband, shot through a spotting scope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbNpxFH8GVA

Dave