From: jarett yuknalis <jarett_y@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:21:15 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] What we would like Hohner,Seydel,etc. to do

I think its time for the major harp manufacturers to start  up their own custom shops,Fender finally did and I think it's only a matter of time.I'm thinking of prices around double retail would be fair.Get more harpsters playing ,sell more harps,everybodys happy.No more "Ma n Pa" customizers,but nothing lasts forever.