[Harp-L] Will Galison for Barak Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJW67YfLWgs&feature=email

OK folks, I am not posting this as a political message. I recognize we are a diverse group with equally diverse opinions (about everything)
A friend sent this to me as a political messge but I love the harp work.
But this is great! Its Will Galison and his orchestra using a great Louis Jordan tune to promote Barak Obama. Its a great mix and his Chromatic solo is nice!  Enjoy and vote

Database version: 5.10880