Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica effects clips?

Mike,
I use a Digitech XP200 for the Leslie effect. For me it works fine. It has a pedal so I can sweep from fast to slow or brake. The also has chorus, flanger, phaser , vibrato, tremolo and a volume control. I don't use them as they aren't the effects I want for my sound. But I am pretty happy with the Leslie effect. Just wish the sound was a little "fatter", especially on the low end. I've been thinking of sending it to Ron Holmes to see if he can modify it and give me the fatter sound I've been wanting. Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Fugazzi" <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 3:12 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica effects clips?

I'd like to hear someone trying a flange with harp. Anybody try it? Same with the often discussed Leslie/rotary speaker effect.

Thanks

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
"The Mike Fugazzi Band"
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan