[Harp-L] Over Blow Survey

For those of you that do the over blow thing I have a few questions.

Do you angle the harp up or down or do you keep it fairly straight in your
mouth? Do you play with the same angle or lack of angle when not playing
over blows?

Would you say that you breathe straight into the hole or do you tend direct
air flow towards the top or bottom of the hole?

I am curious to hear responses. I am finding that my method for getting my
OB's with my standard harps isn't working the same way with my new OB
optimized custom harps. They are so sensitive / responsive that I am
experiencing a lot of choked notes as I run up and down the harp. The
problem isn't with me breathing too hard. I am being very gentle with air
flow. As I experiment it seems to be related to my questions above; angles
and direction of air flow. I guess my overall question is; are there
consistencies amongst all players or is this a very individual process.

Warren Bee

OB Gee Why When