Re: [Harp-L] What I'd like to see form customizers

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "samblancato" <samblancato@...> wrote:

> Okay, so I get it that Harp-L isn't affiliated with SPAAH any more. And I
> understand that posting instructional material on this list is too much
> work. But that wasn't really what I was asking for

Hi Sam,

I tried to reply to your message earlier today, but since I read from the archives, that didn't work. In any case... SPAH (just the one "A" ;) does have a list of vendors and customizers that it publishes yearly in Harmonica Happenings. I don't know if it's on the site yet, but I think it should be. Bob Cohen is working on revamping the site (spah.org), so keep your eyes peeled for that.

I think it's probably alot to ask for a list, and some kind of rating system, and a way to know who's taking orders right now and who isn't all in one place (I mean, who would keep something like that current?) but perhaps the list could include a way for people to leave comments or ratings for customizers, or some other way to put more information about them in one place.

I also think your glossary of terms is a great idea. That's another one I think SPAH should consider putting together. Perhaps a wiki? (or culled from one).

In any case, like I said, keep your eyes peeled for the new SPAH site. And if any of you have other suggestions or want to comment on what the list or the glossary should look like, please email me at HHeditor AT mac DOT com

-Jp