[Harp-L] What I'd like to see form customizers

Sam,

You've got a very good idea goin'.........I'm not sure that the "List" has the capabilities of handling such a thing. Being that it's more of a message board rather than an actual interactive website......if I'm wrong, please correct me fjm.......

Spah has a links page, but I'm not sure how up to date it is, I know that Bob Cohen is working on it along with the help from Warren Bee.....I'm sure there are others hard at work on it as we'll, but I'm not privy to it so I'm intentionally leaving anyone who's working hard on the updated website, I just don't know who.

I can say personally that my links pages on my websites get used ALL THE TIME for reference. I track my stats daily because I like to know what's going on. I've got a pretty good collection of "who's who" in the industry, I try to keep it updated......and I can say that from my personal situation that "Links" pages get used and do work. If it's not possible to do it on the harp-l list, anyone who wants to forward me their info, I'd be happy to add it to both of my websites.......I'm not trying to take traffic from Harp-L, I'm just not sure that they have the capabilities..........Just a thought.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor  Owner/Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases - Harpmicgaskets