[Harp-L] Seeking ideas to increase SP 20 comb mass

I AM NOT RE-RE-RE-OPENING THE COMB MATERIAL DEBATE!

That said . . .

I am looking for a dense, non-toxic, readily available material to pack my Special 20 combs.  I am willing to seal the material in with Micropore or the like.

I do not think this will affect the tone--that's not my purpose.

I like SP 20's with my mods.  I would just like to feel some more mass in my hand--purely for comfort.

Any Ideas?