Re: [Harp-L] Mel Bay mailing

Phil Phil Duncan is the harmonica 'Laison' at Mel Bay's. He is a charter member of spah. Mel Bay is a sponsor of spah, and Phil has given many interesting seminars, and has also played there. I'm fairly sure that the mailings were meant to be of interest to players and if not THEM, maybe a player friend of the player addressed whom doesn't know that these publications exist. (quite true here in S.W. Florida).

I recently got one of these mailings, and, interesting enough, my wife Cassie Mae happened to peruse the mailing and got insulted.....for ME. I didn't get insulted. I was pleased that they thought enough of me to send it. Once a quilt guild friend of hers sent her home with a book that her husband thought I might be able to learn something from. Cassie Mae was again insulted.....for ME, (she's my biggest fan). The book was written by Tommy Morgan. Again, I wasn't insulted. So, I think it was all harmless.

smo-joe