Re: Re: [Harp-L] Re: 12th position

It seems strange to me that someone would buy a different book for each
key.  I know the note names would change for each different harmonica,
but part of the process should be learning the patterns and
relationships that repeat for each key rather than memorizing the
notes.  One book and a Circle of Fifths chart (-maybe-) seems like all
you would need.

-tim