Re: [Harp-L] What happens when bending? FIBER OPTICS

They did that in the Bahnson experiment. What it shows is visible reed action inside the harmonica. All you can see of Howard's body is a little bit of lip and maybe tongue tip - not enough to get any idea what he's doing to make a bend happen - that's where the ultrasound comes in.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa