[Harp-L] Tuning and overblows?

Noticed something that makes me say "hmmm..." just now. I've got this A Seydel Solist I made that's my carry harp, I use it to practice overblows too. It had been noticeably getting harder to overblow. I thought it was me slipping, but I also noticed it was out of tune, including 4,5,6 blow. So I went ahead and retuned the whole blow plate.
The interesting thing is that after I tuned it, the overblows got easy again, there was a very big difference and I wasn't expecting there to be any... AND,  while the reeds needed tuned across the board, nothing was out too much, maybe 10 or cents a reed max.
I'm not drawing conclusions, just putting that out there, except maybe making me a little more sure that numerous nuances combined makes each harp what it is.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com