[Harp-L] Re: '65 Princeton Reverb Re-issue

John, The Princeton has a preamp section as do all tube amps.  It just
has less gain than the BJ preamp stage.   Also, the Princeton has a
fixed bias class AB push pull output stage just like the BJ.    The BJ
can make a pretty good harp amp if the preamp gain is lowered with a
tube swap.  I would suspect that you would not have to worry about a
tube swap in the Princeton due to its lower gain structure.  Looks
like a real nice amp !  Enjoy.  --Joe