From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Boyd
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 4:39 PM
To: Denny Noreikas; Harp- L
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Changes In Lattitudes - Need Help

Being a Jimmy Buffett Tribute band our band plays this all the time and
use a G harp and play in second position in the key of D. It's what
Buffett
originally did it in. I just add fills between the verses and and do
some
chord after the instrumental part. You can listen to what fingers Taylor

does on the original but he does very little harp on it. It's really
basically Margarittaville with different words. Less is more on this
tune
for the harmonica. If you want to stand out more use a high G harp in
second
position.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
Texas Tide Band