Re: [Harp-L] Changes In Lattitudes - Need Help

Buddha wrote,>
In general, IMO 2nd position is only good for Blues.

I know you said "in general" but I beg to differ-
I play blues and alot of folk in cross harp-
you can play folk in 2nd position without it sounding bluesy
but you get lots of "feeling" or expression that my ear doesn't hear in other positions
there's some notes to avoid (5 draw) but its no different than dancing around
the harp in other positions (12th)

Dan