Re: [Harp-L] Changes In Lattitudes - Need Help

Hi Denny,

A G harp in 2nd position is what you need... be sure to try holes 6,7,8.

I just noodled with it, and Paddy Richter G works really well on holes 1-4, and so does a D Melody Maker (Lee Oskar).

Might even try an Echo harp if you have one handy.

Ken H in OH