Re: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek's super fantabulous Golden Melodies

Thanks guys!

That would be to me of course.  I'm just finishing up my current
orders and by the middle of this week I am available to build more of
my super duper ultra buddha harps like the set Warren Bachman will be
getting later this week.

These harps will help you become a better player overnight. No kidding!

I'm on skype. Just search Chris Michalek. I'm happy to give lessons to
those that want them and for my harp customers the first one is free.

email me off list for more details.

Ross wrote:
So all I have to do to play like Chris Michalek is buy one of his
finely tuned harps eh?   Where do I send the check?

Ross
www.myspace.com/sassparillajugband