To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 10:10 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] reed materials

Your right Jonathan,
I overlooked plastics altogether. Didn't think about a lot of composites either. Boron?
Regarding reed shapes, I think a reed narrower at the free end would be highly resistant
to the torsional stall / overtone thing. Probably stall proof altogether. I could throw the turbo tape
in the garbage. Dream......
Randy
http://www.genesisharmonicas.net