Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Website Help Needed...

Content is king.  I hope Bob is using a database driven platform or at
least using something like Joomla.  Joomla is pretty easy to use and
members can submit news stories.  You can also employ a news bot that
searches the web for article about the harmonica and automatically
posts them to the site.

I would make it harmonica central.  Start by asking permission to
re-post articles from other website.  Post youtube videos. CD reviews
from other sites.  Whatever you do just make sure you site the
original source.

Danny's gig list would be great.  It would be easier for him if
everything were contained in a DB where regular users could post their
own shows. I would have links to harp players that are on archive.org

Of course, archived editions of Harmonica Happenings in PDF.

MP3 downloads would be great

years ago, I wrote an article on how to OB.  I think it's been
translated into 5-6 different languages.  You could re-post that.