[Harp-L] SPAH Website Help Needed...

I am working with Bob to help him get the new SPAH website up. Most of the back end and design work is complete. The big challenge moving forward is CONTENT. As you all know, the current SPAH.org site is lacking in content. One of the main goals for the new site is to become a harmonica portal/resource for harmonica lovers from around the world and of course a gateway to gaining new SPAH members. The site will always be a work in progess with content being continuously added over time. Right now we need to develop some fresh CONTENT to have up for the initial launch. Any and all suggestions and or submissions will be appreciated. Please note that we will appreciate all input but cannot guarantee that we will use it. Consider the following:

1) Ideas for content that you would like to see?
2) Feedback, writings, pictures, documents, links related to past conventions. We are hoping to be able and backtrack and fill in details from past conventions.
3) Any other harmonica related items that you may have and wish to share that would make sense for using on SPAH.org

Please send all thoughts and submissions to my business email address: wbachman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Warren Bee