[Harp-L] Hohner

Just got back from a 3 week trip to Germany.  I've been there before, but never to Trossingen.  This time it happened, with a private tour of the factory, museum and town!
Saw the Dylan harp in production.  It is a thing of beauty and I wish them well.

I met the people who work on the harmonicas and the history-what a lot of dedication and tradition.   I also met Klaus Stetter, Managing Director, and Gerhard Mueller, Product Manager.  Really nice Hohner  people who certainly seem to be listening to what a lot of harmonica players are saying.  We spoke for hours and they picked my Canadian brain.

Martin Haeffner, Director of the Harmonica Museum, spent a day taking my wife and I around town and the museum.  This was a dream come true for me.  Martin has a passion which he willingly shares.

We had a fantastic time with a lot of the very supportive and hospitable harmonica people, who work hard for and deserve our support and "brand loyalty".  I only buy Heinz ketchup.

Oh yeah, the beer was good too.

Manfred Wewers