Re: [Harp-L] Brendan Power and PT Gazell "Back to Back"

Rob Paparozzi <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dang with Jason, Pat Bergeson, Jelly, PT and Mickey Raphael and Demarco
Johnson blowin' it out down in Nashville...I'm glad I'm in lil' ol'
NYC....whew, must be somethin in the water down there!!,-)

i think there's something in the water in cranford, too.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West