[Harp-L] Making my own amp...which Celestion?

Hello again harpers!
Nowadays I'm trying to make my own amp, in group with a proffesional
technician.
I only gave him a couple of instructions which I want to put in the amp.
For example, I asked him to put a couple of tubes 12ax7 in the preamp, and
one el84 in the power.
Also, I asked for a gain, tone, volume and accutronics reverb knobs.
I'd like to be of 15W so I can use it at home and to practice with my band.
But I don't know what loudspeaker I should suggest him. I know the Celestion
Super 8 is highly recommended, but what do you think?? What Celestion would
you use on this case, in an A Class amp, to make a vintage sound, like the
60s one.
What other things would you recommend me to add to my amp?

Thank you!!
Regards!!