From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of av1901@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:45 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Budda Harps

Harp-L'ers:

I received three Marine Band harps customized by Chris M. within two weeks
of my e-mail order and paypal payment and I must say that each list member
owes it to him/herself to buy and try a customized harp from Chris. The
workmanship is top notch and the improvement in playability over stock MBs
is like I was playing under water and now I am in clear blue crisp air.

I say this somewhat reluctantly because now I must have more Budda harps and
the word will get out and Chris will be overwhelmed with orders and on and
on....... They are easier to sneek past the wife than a '59 Vibrolux
though...

Chris:

A sincere THANK YOU for the wonderful A, C & D Marine Band harps you
customized for me. You clearly went over and above and I thank you for that.
This is my 1st experience with other than out of the box harps (that I
tinkered with the gaps on) after 35+ years playing harp and I must say I am
thrilled with the results. Turn around time and prices were great!

Your attention to detail is outstanding and the resulting playability, tone,
& clarity of the harps is like night & day as compared to stock harps. The
?A? harp in particular has already made a great impression ? the high end
blow bends are much easier to hit more precisely and lower end draw notes
and chords are cleaner, in tune and louder. I am a very pleased customer.

After being on Harp-L for over a decade, I?ve read your posts and listened
to your posted clips and watched your more recent YouTube material. I?ve
never met you but I?ve found your on-line persona is usually provocatively
on the edge, but the skill of your playing has always more than ?backed you
up? when it comes to harp matters. The skill you displayed in preparing my
harps is further proof of your harp bona fides.

The harps were a beyond-my-expectations home run!

Andy Vincent