Re: [Harp-L] My way to research the history of a harmonica and/or the harmonica in general

Hey Dave,

Don't sweat the small stuff!  I for one respect my intruments and try
brush my teeth and stick with water.  As evidenced by the posts, harps
have become more costly.  Yes,  I do have those older harps I am less
considerate over,  they are old because I took care of them!

Gary C