[Harp-L] Jean jacques milteau playing overblows???

listening to the theme It's A Man's Man's Man's World of jean jacques milteau, cd`s "fragile", I hear that the item is in the tone of Dm, uses a harmonica in G,but notes that there is no achievement to find,I feel such a sharp bending on channel 5,and it seems to me to hear a overblow on Channel 6,Does anyone know if Milteau uses overs?, or maybe this using a special tunning.

any help is welcome.

Atte.
Victorio Montes Silva
04455 1681-5162

AVISO IMPORTANTE:
Este correo electronico y/o material adjunto es/son para uso exclusivo de la
persona o la entidad a la que expresamente se le ha enviado, y puede contener
informacion CONFIDENCIAL o RESERVADA, clasificada asi por la legislacion
aplicable. Si usted no es el destinatario legitimo del mismo, por favor reportelo
inmediatamente al originador del correo y borrelo. Considerese notificado que
cualquier revision, retransmision, difusion o cualquier otro uso de este correo,
por personas o entidades distintas a las del destinatario legitimo, queda
expresamente prohibido.
This e-mail and/or its attachments is/are intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information and/or privileged
material, thus classified by the applicable legislation. If you are not intended
recipient, please notify it to the sender and delete immediately. You are hereby
notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this e-mail
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
P.D. Live Search tiene una sorpresa buenísima, chécala aquí.
http://www.ganabuscando.com/Default.aspx