Re: [Harp-L] Harp Teacher

Torrance!   You're 30 minutes up the road.  My friend, Johnny Mastro of the
Mama's Boys, is right in your area.    He's very enthusiastic about anything
harmonica, so you'll learn.  He also has taught with Jon Gindick at his Jam
Camps a few times here in So Ca.  Great guy too.
If he's too busy then he'll know someone for sure probably right in your own
city.
Email me offline and I'll get you in contact with him.