[Harp-L] New addition to the Meteor amp's family

Hi all. I'm glad to announce that I've finally finished the new "Mini-15" Meteor amp. This one's very similar to the Mini-Meat but with a single
15" speaker. The cab is about 2" taller than the Mini and the circuit has some minor changes to accomondate the spectrum of the 15.
I've been working on this amp for about 8 month's now and I'm very happy to say that it's a monster. The bottom end is HUGE as is it's available
volume and it's ability to maintain it's crispness while still having a great amount of compression and overdrive. I'm hopeing to get this amp as well as
the mini on my web page soon as well as make a few needed changes. In the meantime please feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer them as
quickly as I can.

peace,
Scooter