[Harp-L] Kitt Gamble

Iceman wrote
"I learned this from Kitt Gamble, who used to work for Lee years ago. Kitt is also one of the unsung harmonica heroes".

Kitt Gamble is an immensely talented player who is seldom mentioned on this forum. I had the good luck to know Kitt when I first started playing harp and even took a few lessons from him. He was living in Richmond and working for Hohner at the time. It would be interesting to hear from others and give him credit and recognition for some of his accomplishments. Or, maybe we could just wait until he's dead, like we do many of the other harmonica heroes :>)