[Harp-L] Cow Cow Boogie

jazmaan wrote: I've always loved Dorothy Dandridge's soundie of "Cow Cow
Boogie".....snip.....  Although the actor on screen seems to be playing
diatonic, I'm not sure if it's really a diatonic or a chromatic in the  soundtrack.
What do you think?  And if it is a diatonic, what  position is he playing?
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xovmaG9S0sQ_ (http://www
.youtube.com/watch?v=xovmaG9S0sQ)

Thanks for that clip and the turnon to D D.  Yep, she was a looker  alright.
No need for me to tell u that i thought the tone of the harp was
unmistakably a chromatic -- Rob and Slim gave better evidence of that.
  I checked out her story on wikipedia.  Nervous breakdown at c.  age 37 and
dead at 42 of an OD.  wow.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Dandridge_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Dandridge)
ron