Re: [Harp-L] Borrah Minevitch

MInnevich hits me as a real character. I seem to remember reading something
to the effect that he had an iron fist clause in Johnny Pulio's contract
that kept Pulio under contract to Borah for eternity.I also read the
"falling down the stairs" version of his death. I haven't read a book about
Borah (is there one?) but from what I have read his life would make a good
book or movie (I vote for Danny Devito or the guy who played "Mini Me" for
the part Pulio :-)).