[Harp-L] Was Reality Check Now Froggy Voices

Alexander Savelyev quoted Tom Ball from an old post:

even the froggiest voice can be developed and/or
have charm (witness a couple of my heroes in John
Prine and Dylan.)

I guess it depends what you call froggy. I would say
Dylan didn't start out froggy but BECAME froggy.

And several times I have tried to make a list of
froggy voices in Rock and Roll and realized the
list went on and on. I wasn't calling it froggy,
though -- I had seen the term 'adenoidal' some-
where and it struck a note.

Who is the King of Frogs?
Joey Ramone

Who is the purest Frog?