[Harp-L] Dave Payne as a supplier

I just want everyone to know about how Dave Payne does business.  I had a small problem with an item that I bought from him, and I emailed him about it.  I am having the first meeting of the Crescent City Harmonica Club at my house tonight and I wanted to show off this product.   Dave bent over backwards to make sure that I had what I needed for my meeting.  It came two hours before my meeting.

I would no longer consider buying a Seydel product from anyone else buy Dave.

Harvey Berman
A satisfied Elk River Customer