Re: [Harp-L] Reality check?

On Nov 24, 2008, at 4:35 PM, IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Very helpful post.

I'm interested in hearing from those more on the front lines

I (my opinion) think that the only ones who can give you a definitive answer to your queries are those who are able to actually travel overseas. Anyone whom can do that can be considered successful. Problem is, I don't see why they would venture into this discussion.

Randy Singer.
He even offered his game plan for free to those interested

Ah, but Randy has something that some others lack. He has personality. I have witnessed his act. :)

smo-joe