[Harp-L] Microphones for sale

I'm down to the last 3 mics I'm thinning out. I have 2 - JT30's and 1 - Shure 520. They are great working mics, completely rewired, volume controls added, new switchcraft adaptors and all have vintage Shure controlled magnetic elements in them. On top of that, they've all been professionally repainted..........they are beautiful playable art for sure.

http://www.harpmicgaskets.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=26

In an effort to find new homes for them, FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 States OR a deerskin mic bag (to anyone) with purchase.

It's no hidden secret I collect a lot of mics, these are extras that I have MANY similar to them, so it's time to make room for some new style I don't yet have (that's getting harder to do btw.......)

Thanks

Jeff

-- Jeff Spoor Harpmicgaskets - Cumberland Custom Cases www.harpmicgaskets.com - www.cumberlandcustomcases.com

317-894-8699     Shop