[Harp-L] Harmonica Phone Lesson Gift Certificates for the Holidays

Looking for gift requests to give your loved ones?

I teach by phone and call you as long as you are in the continental
US.(and sometimes I teach by webcam when all of the stars align and my
computer/webcam and yours work well together).  Lessons are only $40
per hour.  For four lessons I will knock off $20 off the total.

Pay me thru the paypal button at the bottom of the lessons page of my
website or thru a check in the mail.  Put your name and email/phone
information in the comments field and we will set up the times.  I
teach Monday thru Friday, 9am is my earliest lesson, 7:30pm is my
latest, Central Standard time.

There is a student testimonials page on my website and I can direct
you to many phone students for referrals.

I have been teaching for over 20 years and have taught at the
University of Texas Informal Classes, The Kerrville Folk Festival
Harmonica Workshop, SPAH, Jason Ricci's Rocking in the Rockies and Jon
Gindick's Jam Camp.  Please feel free to call me with questions, my
information is on my website.

Let's work together to get you to the next level.

Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com