[Harp-L] Brad Harrison

Brad,
I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your brother. Our prayers are with you and your family at this time.
Congratulations on the innovators win! You totally deserve it. I know you have worked on this for many years.
I don't know what the other competitors had to offer but rest assured, the award went to the right man!
Just the fact that you were able to present your speech with such a heavy load on your heart proves your dedication
to the advancement of the instrument.
Take care,
Randy
Genesis Harmonicas.net