RE: [Harp-L] Review: Harmonica for Dummies

"I had to fight to include a chapter..."

I'll back Winslow up on that one. I just finished my second book, on
amazon.com and all that (a computer book, not harps!). I was the lead
author on this one. At the end myself and my author team were all proud
that we ended up with 960 pages rather than the 700 stipulated in the
contract. Well, the publisher was *pissed* and demanded we start
immediate major surgery. A battle ensued, and it was no fun and scary
after all that work.

So I'm sure there could have been a lot in this book, but remember
before you criticize it on the level most of the folks here are at, it's
a beginner/intro book!

Bill