[Harp-L] Harmonica Happenings photo spreads

Hi all,

I promised in the magazine that the photo spreads would be available online and would have information on who's who. Unfortunately, we didn't have everything ready by the time the issues hit the streets. But now we have the spreads up on our new Flickr page and they notes showing who most of the players are. If youc an ID more, I'd appreciate the help. Please check them out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spah/sets/72157609454217881/

Thanks,

Jp Pagán