[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey

I am saddened by the news that Pat Ramsey has passed away; and was deeply touched by Jason's post.

My heart goes out to Pat's family, and of course to Jason.

If not for Jason I likely would never have heard of Pat Ramsey since (sadly) I was never a big Johnny Winter fan growing up. However, he opened my eyes and ears to the music of Mr. Ramsey. And also largely because of Jason, I was able to meet Pat at a SPAH convention a few years ago, hear him rock the house with a live band, and then hang and jam with him in the "amp room" for a few hours. The man had chops, a sharp wit and a ferocious commitment to his music.

Rest his soul.
Harpin in Colorado,
--Ken M.