[Harp-L] RE: Pat Ramsey

Im so sorry to hear about Pat's passing.  We used to run into each other on
the road from time to time. He was always very positive and full of
encouragement. Pat also freely gave advice on how to improve my sound.  We
shared the stage many times and had a lot of laughs. I always respected Pat
as a decent person with extraordinary musical ability. I wish Pat all the
best on his next journey and I send my love to his family and friends around
the world.

Harper