[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey

. . . so I did a web search for Steve Howell, Pats drummer and came up with his myspace page. There is a link there to a u-tube video that was shot at Pats fundraiser.
Pat showed up like the trooper he was and sang a song. He had to sit down as he was very sick and his son played the harp part. If you want to get a lump in your throat and a tear in your eye watch Pat sing "Can You Lend Me A Dime". Very moving. There are other videos on u-tube also that you can watch as we all say goodbye.

Reach