Re: [Harp-L] Re: Pat Ramsey

The first time I met Pat was in the early 80's in Tallahassee. What I remember about that was him playing the keyboard part that Bill Payne of Little Feat played on the opening to the song Skin it Back. Changed my world. I met him again many years later, also in Tallahassee. He played around with my brass comb Filisko and showed me how to play Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White ala Jerry Portnoy. Thanks to Bobbie G for that. She dragged me kicking and screaming to that club. Then there's the White Hot and Blue stuff With Johnny Winter. Anybody of a certain age played that version of Honest I do over and over again. fjm